Virtual webinars highlight key aspects of infant and early childhood mental health in early learning and care settings, both center- and home-based. Spanish interpretation is available.
Past sessions have covered topics such as
- Infant Early Childhood Mental Health: What is It?
- Young Children in Foster and Kinship Care
- Serving Children and Families Experiencing Homelessness
- Professional Resilience in Challenging Times
- Early Brain Development: The Caregiver Connection
- Developmental Milestones, Part 1: Recognizing Milestones
- Developmental Milestones, Part 2: What to Do if You are Concerned
- How Your Past Can Influence Your Presence When Caring for Children